Almost every campground you visit will have a set of rules to follow. These are usually given to you when you check in. The list that follows is a very basic list of rules that many campgrounds seem to have in common. These are only a point of reference for those wondering what sort of rules to expect at the average campground. Please follow any rules that of the specific campground you are visiting.
- Watch your speed. Posted speeds are usually 15 MPH or less for the safety of all guests.
- Observe quiet hours. These usually fall sometime between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Golf Carts, Mopeds, Scooters etc. Some campgrounds allow them and some do not. It is best to call first.
- Visitors to your site almost always must register at the office when entering the park.
- Most campgrounds do not allow units to be advertised as for sale within the park.
- Site cleanliness is your responsibility while you are there. Each park will have posted where to deposit your trash.
- Campfires are allowed at many parks. Many time there is either a designated area to be used or a fire ring might be required.
As earlier stated, these are just a sampling of the rules shared by many campgrounds. Always refer to the rules given to you. Be safe and enjoy your stay.